Tuesday 24 May 2016

Short lived

A family of grouse racing through the grass, blackbirds and rocks tending their nests,
The trees flaunting their fresh green leaves and the field full of white blossom.
The refreshing scent, the beautiful scenery.
Boy had it been long since my world felt this ressurected!

From the N to the O to the N to O.
No defined word describes the captivity my heart is held in by him.
The beauty he holds, the stares he gets,
The hope he stirs up in me, the cares he gives,
And Man! The fame of Christ that is inside of him
So few I have met with a full heart, but the uniqueness in his...
Forgive me love, I have been doting on you.
Picturing me and u together, through every weather.
Far as it be from reality, I'm stiffling bearing it all.
Not to complain though.. but Lord, a miracle perhaps...
Just for this to last a little bit longer if not for eternity.
For it will not be long till I find a way, to run away.
Because I can not bear being the lead.
Because each time I have known love,
I have not known reciprocation.
Maybe it is better in radioactive that i repell the ones I love, keep things simple..
Absence makes the heart grow fonder ,or so I have heard.
But I will choose time and again to just run away,
my apologies darling,
But I got to run..
Unless by a miracle, just by a miracle!!
Lord can I please get this miracle?

1 comment: