Thursday 12 May 2016

God's hands will mould me.

I had an encounter today, Standing by the mirror.
Face to face with imperfection, I starred at my reflection,


Neglecting all her potential, But dwelling all in all on her flaws.
She starred back at me, Communicating about me,
All the mistakes and wrongs,  All my expectations gone amis,
All the negativity she stirred up in me, about me,Lowering my self-esteem.
I gues starring and listening was never good enough, So today, you listen to me,
I have met very few people with a full heart, and you won't stop me from being one of them
This series of reflections you show me, just ain't who I want to be!
Yes, its been hard, many are the times i have wanted to be invisible.
Many are the times I thought I did not need the light, I just wanted darkness to hide me.
But there's a whole dream ahead of me, I won't say I'm wise
I will have my regrets, learn to call them lessons because I'm learning,
Learning to keep my head up, so you do not get a chance to pull me back.
For I won't think twice about going on my feet, to seek my father's face.
God's hands will mould me!!

2 comments:

  1. this is an amazing piece actually it has jst spoken to me.. i cant let him on the mirror tell me anymore about my mistakes... nooo am done listening to u on the mirror

    ReplyDelete