Tuesday 7 June 2016

DÉJÀ VU

They say man is least himself when he talks in his own person, give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.
I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.
I do not know if I can convince you to reason out with me, but I am me and I'm not sorry for that.

Now I know change is good but each time I have seen change often was it for the worst.
So blame my roots for that matter.
Actually I do mean to use a lot of sentences to help us be on the same page, so how about a chat with your brain?
Which language should I use...
"Nilipokuwa mdogo news ilikua kitu politicians respond to A.S.A.P. but sikuizi tumechukulia mapresenters wetu kama actors."

I am not pointing fingers, neither do I appreciate the taking of sides.
As a matter of fact, if anyone of us is guilty,
Then to find the guilty you need not look far, just look at the mirror.

Tribalism;
I do very well understand the love of your own kind but that should not lead to the hatred of another.
Ain't we all Kenyans?

Policemen;
  "Because while trancheons may be used in lieu of conversation words will always retain their power.."
Let me narrow that down for you. We all know that a kid should be punished for his/her wrongs right?
But why punish the kid so much that it raises the question "was that crime so vicious as to warrant that kind of punishment."
And if the kid is really on the wrong, then what good is the punishment if its administered without justifying why he was punished and showing him the right path afterwards?
And why give him a punishment that does not really fit his mistake. 
I hope I did not loose you between the lines.

Polititians ..... Feuding
Yes, we all know as a matter of fact there's always an opposition party, there always will be. Bt how come we forget we are all fighting for the same thing that is for the betterment of our country.
Maybe that's just me, and honestly I'm a little bit confused here.
Is presidency just for the power or for the betterment of our country?

Remember remember the late two thousand and seven massacre.
Late because it is dead and gone.
I know not of any reason why that bloody season should ever be forgot.
Or do we need V *(from: V for vendetta) to tell us that?
We are our only way out.
We can not allow ourselves into another déjà vu of that sort.
Are we on the same page?
Now this is only me, I know you have your own opinion
I'm merely just thinking out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment